Friday, June 6, 2008

Words can not describe the feelings I have at this time in my life. My mother was a force of nature. I can't go anywhere without someone telling me the fondest memories of her. She was my world and I honestly don't know what I am going to do without her. I do know that she would tell me to be strong now and to understand that in every way, she is not gone. She is with me everyday, every smile and every tear, every moment and every kiss given to her grandson Everett. My mother, my best friend, my teacher, my words of wisdom, my heart...I will miss you forever. I will think of all the happy times, the laughter and the everyday talks we shared. I will cherish each and every memory and keep your smile with me always. I love you mom.

- Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to learn about MarySue.
She was a wonderful woman to me and my family... I will miss knowing she's around for another silly laugh or some other great story. MarySue always made me smile.

My heart goes out to you in the Roocke family. I feel for you all. I know you were a very tight family... i wish i was able to give you all a hug... more importantly, i wish i could be there for you Charlie.

My sincerest apologies once again. The world is much less complete without MarySue.